Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Life in a known world

Recently my wife and I moved our family to a far away land to follow the voice of God. We got here with great anticipation of what was to come and dont get me wrong there is still great anticipation. We have had a time adjusting to the new setting of rural Ohio over our roots of citified living with its fancy wal-marts and CVS drug stores on every corner. Here we have come to appreciate the simple all while more fully embracing our roots. No not the stores and high pased life, but the solidity we have in Christ to know that He is the same God who ministers to the fancy folk as well as the simple. In this blog you will hear and hopefully dialogue with me about the ministry The LORD has given to us and deemed us responsible enough or should I say trustworthy enough to be a part of.

To all of you in blogger world... Welcome to "Random thoughts on Reality
."

No comments: